- We love them, but can live without stepping in their poo! Please be responsible dog owners and ensure that you always clean up after your dogs, you don’t let your dog ruin other resident’s picnics, and please keep them from running into people’s private gardens.
- So, dogs MUST be supervised at all times, to ensure the safety of children and to prevent fouling of the grass and flowerbeds
- Dog owners must pick up after their pets and special garden bins are in place for the bags
- As of 1st May 2018, for a trial period, no dogs will be allowed in the garden in the dark (ie from dusk til dawn) if not on a lead.
- If dogs are found not being supervised, the committee reserves the right to insist that these dogs are only allowed into the communal gardens on a leash
- All residents with dogs are obliged to send a photo of their dog with its name to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the register
The Blenheim Elgin Garden Dog Register
Whilst dogs are welcome on the gardens and, at present, are not required to be on a leash, they must be supervised at all times, residents must pick up after them and dogs should not go into residents’ private gardens. Should you be unhappy with the behaviour of a dog, and not know who the owner is, or indeed, not want to approach them, please try to identify the dog from the attached photos Dog-Register 17 and email rosoxley@blenheimcec with the dog’s name and your concerns.