- Who is the person I should contact to get further garden information?
- What should I do if I wish to help at any of the events?
Contact Susan Harte at email@example.com or Tine Lerner at Bettinalerner@aol.com
- Am I allowed to use the garden for a party?
Parties are allowed for children only but there are regulations about this. Click here for details
- What are the rules related to the games court at the Ladbroke Grove end of the garden?
Click here for details
- Am I allowed to do my own planting outside my house in the communal garden?
This is at the committee’s discretion and nothing may be done in the garden without prior permission from the committee –
- Can I donate plants/shrubs to the garden?
Please contact Rosie Kindersley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I get a key for entry into the garden from the street?
You need to download the fob application form, complete it and drop it off to … Click here for details
- If I am doing building work, what are the rules about giving builders the fob for access from the street?
Builders and any other non-residents should never be given the fob and you are responsible for ensuring the gates directly onto the street are kept locked at all times.
- Is it safe to be in the communal gardens and leave your back door and/or private gate unlocked?
This is your choice, however, the committee’s recommendation would be to ensure your property is secure at all times.
- What rules are there with respect to dogs?
Dogs are allowed in the garden but only when accompanied by a person. If there is a breech of this rule, your dog will only be allowed in the garden on a lead. You must pick up after your dog and dog litter bins are provided around the garden. More info
Arriving or Leaving?
- What key information do I need to know when moving onto the garden?
- What key information do I need to know when moving off the garden?
Getting More Involved
- What do I do if I am interested in joining the committee or volunteering to help with an event?
Interest should be expressed to the chair prior to the AGM held in January – email@example.com
Volunteers for events should express their interest to Susan Harte (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bettina Lerner – (Bettinalerner@aol.com)