Security & Access
- It is advisable, if you are using the communal gardens, that you keep your house secure at all times.
- The street access to the gardens can only be obtained with the key fob must be kept secure at all times. You are not permitted to give your fob to anyone else or to leave the gates open and unattended at any time. If you have builders using these access points, you must be there at all times when they access. If you do not follow this guideline, the committee reserves the right to disable your fob.
- If you are conducting building works on your property, we would advise you to read Guidelines For Residents Conducting Building Works
If you require a key/fob to access the gardens from the street:
- Please download the Fob Application Form (Website)
- Pop the signed application form, proof of payment of council tax (proof of address is not sufficient) and voluntary donation into an envelope and post through Mauricio Noé’s letter box at 119 Blenheim Crescent. PROOF OF RESIDENCE VIA COUNCIL TAX PAYMENT IS COMPULSORY. [Note that all residents will be required to present proof of payment of council tax as well as payment. We would be grateful if all residents understand there can be no exceptions to this requirement, however well you know the person handing you the key.]
- Assuming everything is satisfactory, Mauricio will pop the fob plus the proof of address back through your letterbox as soon as he is able to.
- The committee proposes a voluntary minimum donation of £20 per key/fob and £30 for a second key/fob (two keys max per household). So, the cost for two fobs is £50.
The Garden Committee
Please direct any questions to a member of the committee or to: email@example.com